Don't knock it 'till you try it!
Green Pea Guacamole
Recipe Source (with slight changes): Eating Bird Food
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 avocado, pit & skin removed
- 1 roma tomato, seeds removed & diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 to 1 jalapeno, seeds removed (if desired) & diced
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- salt & pepper, to taste
Add the peas to a food processor and pulse until mostly smooth but with some texture.
Scoop the pea mixture into a bowl. Add the avocado and mash together to desired consistency.
Add the remaining ingredients and gently stir. Serve with chips/veggies!