Full of crunch, sweetness, and saltiness, these White Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Brownies are a delicious special treat!
If you'd prefer simply delicious, Peanut Butter Brownies, skip the almond extract and the toppings.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Almond Coconut Brownies
Adapted from Mels Kitchen Cafe
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups white granulated sugar
- 1 cup unrefined coconut oil, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- heaping 1/3 cup raw whole almonds, chopped
- heaping 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- heaping 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
Preheat the oven to 350 F and lightly grease a 9x13 baking sheet.
Add the butter, coconut oil, peanut butter, and sugars to a large bowl. With a stand mixer, beat until fluffy. Mix in the eggs, one at a time, the vanilla, and almond extract. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder until there are no more lumps.
Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix to combine. Scoop the batter into the baking dish and sprinkle with the almonds, white chocolate, and coconut flakes. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean with a few moist crumbs. If the toppings are browning too quickly, cover loosely with foil. Allow the brownies to cool completely before cutting into pieces. Enjoy!