Simple and easy, these Roasted Carrots with Feta & Lemon Balm are a flavorful side dish.
Roasted Carrots with Feta & Lemon Balm
- 6 to 8 large whole carrots, peeled and (very carefully) sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup (about 1 oz) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (optional)
- fresh lemon balm leaves, chopped
- salt and coarse black pepper
- cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 400 F
Arrange the carrots on a sheet pan and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until browned and crisp tender.
Move the carrots from the pan to a platter. Sprinkle with feta & lemon balm and drizzle with balsamic vinegar if desired. Serve and enjoy!