A healthy favorite, Guacamole is a classic.
Guacamole is a crowd favorite. Not only is it great with our favorite Mexican dishes, it's perfect on toast with a fried egg, or of course, with tortilla chips.
This recipe classic, no extras. It's all about the avocado with just a little extra flavor from the onion, garlic, and tomato. Make sure to season well with salt and pepper and the guacamole will be amazing!
- 4 ripe avocados, pitted & peeled
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 jalapeno, seeded & finely diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 small tomato, seeded & diced
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 2 heaping teaspoons chopped cilantro or parsley
- salt & pepper
Add the avocados to a bowl and mash with a potato masher or fork until desired chunkiness or smoothness.
Add the garlic, jalapeno, lime juice, tomatoes, onion, and herbs. Stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.