Healthy and addictive, this Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Fruit Dip is easy and delicious!
Fresh fruit is a healthy snack that many families love to keep in their homes. Of course, it's perfect on it's own but why not dress it up every once and awhile. This dip is sweet and nutty and compliments fruit, especially apples, perfectly.
This dip is also a great breakfast or snack all on it's own. It's full of protein and is perfect to keep you full until lunch.
Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Fruit Dip
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter (we use crunchy)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (optional)
- cut fresh fruit (apples, strawberries, bananas) for serving
In a bowl, mix greek yogurt, peanut butter, and honey until combined.
Mix in cinnamon and vanilla bean paste if using.
Serve with fresh cut fruit or eat with a spoon.