Light and flavorful, this Coconut Lime Cauliflower Rice is a perfect side dish!
Cauliflower rice is one of the easiest health swaps one can cook, especially if you love cauliflower. This cauliflower rice has the subtle flavors of coconut and lime with a hint of garlic. If you spice it up with sriracha instead of black pepper, you add even more flavor that is perfect with this!
This rice only takes about 10 to 15 minutes to make, making this perfect for a weeknight!
Coconut Lime Cauliflower Rice
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets & washed
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 lime, zested & juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt, to taste
- pepper/sriracha, to taste
- toasted coconut flakes, for serving (optional)
- lime wedges, for serving (optional)
Add florets to the bowl of a food processor, you may have to work in batches. Pulse until the size of rice. Set aside.
Add coconut oil to a large skillet and add lime zest and garlic. Cook 30 seconds. Add cauliflower and stir to coat. Add coconut milk and stir. Cook until all liquid is absorbed.