These Cranberry Cocktail Meatballs are incredibly easy to make and loved by many!
I like to call this recipe a "convenience recipe". It's made using frozen turkey meatballs and is cooked in the slow cooker. It's even served from the slow cooker.
These meatballs are great for the holidays, as a appetizer. Or for any party or potluck really. For a weeknight dinner, serve these sweet and sour meatballs over white rice and veggies.
Cranberry Cocktail Meatballs
- 32 oz bag frozen fully cooked turkey meatballs, thawed
- 15 oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 12 oz jar chili sauce
- juice of one orange
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Line slow cooker with liner, optional. Turn on to high and add in meatballs
In a bowl, combine all other ingredients. Pour over meatballs.
Cook until hot, about 1-2 hours. Turn to keep warm and serve.