There are no words for this sandwich. If I had to describe it, I'd say... It's seasonal. It's fresh. It livens leftovers. It's perfect.
Turkey, Cranberry, & Fresh Mozzarella Grilled Cheese on Pumpkin Bread
Makes one sandwich
- 2 slices of Pumpkin Yeast Bread
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 2 slices fresh part skim milk mozzarella
- 3-5 slices roasted turkey
- small handful baby spinach
- butter, olive oil, or a mist of cooking spray for grilling
Take one slice of bread and slather with cranberry sauce.
Add turkey, mozzarella, and spinach, if using and top with other slice of bread.
Heat a little butter, olive oil or a mist of cooking spray in a pan on medium heat.
Add sandwich to pan and cook on both sides until browned and crisp, about 3-4 minutes a side.