These, Peanut Butter Banana Green Overnight Oats, would be a perfect option for kiddos or adults who like a sweet breakfast! They taste like dessert!
Overnight oats are a popular breakfast in my home. They're fast, healthy, and can be made a million different ways. I took our Peanut Butter Banana Hemp Smoothie and used those same flavors to make these oats. You can't even taste the greens, making these a easy and delicious way to get some vegetables in first thing in the morning.
I wouldn't make these oats too far in advance as the banana flavor starts to sour. Making these the night before is perfect for this recipe, rather than making a bunch for the week at once.
Peanut Butter Banana Green Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened, original almond or cashew milk
- 1/2 a fresh banana, ripe
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 large handful baby kale & spinach mix
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon stevia granules
Add greek yogurt, banana, vanilla extract, stevia, and peanut butter to the milk and greens mixture and blend until smooth.
In a jar, add oats, chia seeds, and milk mixture. Stir to combine.
Twist lid on tightly and refrigerate overnight.