Full of warming spice and healthy ingredients, these Apple Pie Overnight Oats are delicious for a Fall breakfast!
These oats taste just like apple pie in breakfast form. A great thing about these oats is that they are made the night before so all you have to do is grab a spoon and enjoy. For those cold mornings, we like to heat them up either in a saucepan over low heat with a little water or in the microwave stirring after short intervals of 15 seconds until heated. Warm or cold, these Apple Pie Overnight Oats are the perfect breakfast any time of the year.
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened, original cashew or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon stevia granules
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch ground clove
- small pinch salt
In a jar, add all ingredients. I like to add them in the order listed above, stirring after every addition.
Twist lid on tightly and refrigerate overnight